Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.824 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,357,875 (Php95,007) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (27 minutes ago)