Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50621.443 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 109% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,300,183 (€1,843) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)