Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49389.690 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,375,904 (€1,567) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)