Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32014.004 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 148% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,205,926 (CHF 3,786) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)