Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32444.000 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,947,894 (1,231 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)