Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 691.553 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,706,637 (RD$ 58,863) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)