Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 50485.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 81% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,253,696 (€1,471) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)