Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,461,877 (€1,484) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (41 minutes ago)