Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 45636.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,408,237 (€1,806) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)