Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 47620.663 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,863,740 (€1,425) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)