Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6695.041 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,748,104 (元6,982) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)