Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 341.900 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,571,336 (₨136,213) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)