Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.390 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,876,463 (464,841 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)