Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.099 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,873,099 (524,433 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)