Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.746 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,952,745 (408,315 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)