Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 115.995 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,374,980 (546,360 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)