Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.260 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,378,976 (561,108 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)