Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10471.049 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,056,882 (7,646 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)