Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4800.157 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,983,706 ($b12,080) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)