Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4679.872 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,509,896 ($b17,203) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)