Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1470.331 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,934,509 (L 32,601) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (27 minutes ago)