Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.540 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,663,098 (¥233,945) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)