Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.862 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 181% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 164,364,517 (¥539,145) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)