Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 369.741 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,827,453 (¥278,107) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)