Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 113563.843 IRR / KWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 131% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,659,661 (Dinar 869) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)