Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 106576.023 IRR / KWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 126% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,654,706 (Dinar 1,245) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)