Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 104499.356 IRR / KWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 191% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,401,451 (Dinar 1,631) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)