Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 125886.785 IRR / KWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 119% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,284,138 (Dinar 836) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)