Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 402.307 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 23% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,931,458 (Taka 74,400) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (35 minutes ago)