Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8068.099 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,996,486 (GH₵5,453) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)