Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.647 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,353,303 (¥229,700) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (38 minutes ago)