Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.400 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,376,731 (¥300,884) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)