Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.370 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,406,746 (404,372 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)