Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Kuito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.008 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,939,381 (325,488 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)