Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7350.250 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,685,878 (RM5,399) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)