Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9499.520 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,397,891 (RM5,621) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (39 minutes ago)