Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7273.176 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,226,200 (RM6,218) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (33 minutes ago)