Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7464.387 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,032,601 (RM4,961) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)