Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7710.081 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,875,226 (RM5,302) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (33 minutes ago)