Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,002 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7553.667 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,788,676 (RM5,003) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (27 minutes ago)