Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,758 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9505.290 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,452,825 (RM5,939) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)