Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10783.083 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,267,369 (RM5,033) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)