Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10099.060 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,205,032 (RM6,259) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)