Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4298.066 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,149,679 (kr 22,370) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)