Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11718.519 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,103,772 (5,470 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)