Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.156 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,926,951 (₨67,428) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)