Cost of living in Kozhikode, India vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 588.100 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,048,575 (₨78,301) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (28 minutes ago)