Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4209.387 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 164% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,627,842 (HK$28,657) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)