Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5391.552 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 200% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,880,240 (HK$25,759) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)