Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4174.870 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 180% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,477,328 (HK$26,223) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)