Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.153 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,685,047 (991,518 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)