Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.719 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,868,708 (699,525 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 75TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨81,320 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)