Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.402 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,842,737 (802,270 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)