Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49262.410 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,578,716 (€1,433) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)