Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7240.548 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,998,772 (RM10,772) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)