Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10774.839 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,305,336 (RM5,504) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (35 minutes ago)