Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8120.067 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,894,576 (RM5,529) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)