Cost of living in Kota, India vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 589.950 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,858,192 (₨72,647) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (31 minutes ago)