Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.016 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 23% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,822,816 (₨75,192) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)