Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8117.697 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,295,291 (RM5,703) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (29 minutes ago)