Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9544.734 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,885,656 (6,589 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 2,300 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)