Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8697.503 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,274,063 (7,045 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (37 minutes ago)