Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 640.552 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,032,914 (руб 81,231) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)