Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1612.795 IRRX / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,827,115 (руб 128,674) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)