Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2461.662 IRRX / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 80% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,961,017 (руб 119,525) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)