Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1016.319 IRRX / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,311,829 (руб 83,462) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (23 minutes ago)