Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 676.743 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,940,603 (руб 67,885) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)