Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 719.962 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,633,090 (Php64,772) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)