Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 510.311 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,253,698 (₨100,436) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)