Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.182 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 4% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,885,697 (₨63,966) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)