Cost of living comparison between Korba, India and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.329 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,150,079 (₨89,050) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (35 minutes ago)