Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 499.969 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,839,293 (₨83,684) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)