Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 675.248 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,125,659 (руб 89,042) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)