Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.719 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,142,204 (₨82,995) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)