Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 623.548 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,319,044 (₨83,905) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)