Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 586.543 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,560,119 (₨79,381) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)