Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.022 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,347,828 (378,716 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)