Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.058 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,253,633 (6,772,831 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)