Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.767 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 24,407,356 (2,784,080 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)