Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.171 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 37% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,093,335 (4,044,569 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)