Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.107 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,433,473 (4,693,091 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)