Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.993 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,582,886 (3,701,117 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)