Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 373.918 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,946,922 (¥211,135) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (39 minutes ago)