Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.964 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,731,307 (¥204,585) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (39 minutes ago)