Cost of living comparison between Kochi, Japan and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.724 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,359,609 (¥255,937) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)