Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 295.680 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,165,824 (¥274,505) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)