Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 45636.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,902,767 (€1,663) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)