Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.046 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,970,099 (¥287,524) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (39 minutes ago)