Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10099.060 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,323,030 (RM4,587) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)