Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7249.688 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,518,732 (RM7,520) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (34 minutes ago)