Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10740.263 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,593,574 (RM5,549) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)