Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10778.904 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,083,128 (RM5,667) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)